Discuss Schluter shower/wet room 24h flood test in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h flood test done by Tile Marble Granite Oct 1st 2023 in Huron Charter Township, MI, USA for a customer of mine that needed help with an old school water damaged shower that was leaking down to the basement. Shower tile repair was successful and 100% waterproofed.

I have been doing these wet room conversions for several years in UK and US. ''The waterproofing technology dates back from ancient times. Romans used to waterproof their saunas/baths/swimming pools 2000 years ago. In fact, there are still Roman baths in existence throughout Europe dating the Roman era. They hold in the water just as brand new. These are all interesting facts worth researching!''

Schlutter shower/wet room conversion 24h flood test

Reply to Schluter shower/wet room 24h flood test in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks