Discuss Need help finding a tile shop? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you need help finding a good tile shop, then please post in this forum area.

This is a new area of the forum. But we'll still be able to help you out. Our tilers clearly always have working relationships with their local tile outlets and tile suppliers. And will have spent their whole tiling career building up that relationship. And weeding out the tile stores and staff that they know keep getting their advice wrong, their ranges wrong, etc.

While it's okay for a tile store to have some staff in training, some newbies in the store, some advice therefore perhaps not spot on.

It's not okay for a tile store to allow a customer to come in, spend their hard-earned money based on that advice, and actually fix the tiles to their floors or walls incorrectly.

So we don't want this area wasted on knocking the poor shops. And poor staff advice.

We want it to be a wealth of information based around which tile shops are good.

And we want it to be a place where homeowners or project developers / specifiers can come and ask the forum members, which outlets to use. :)

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TILE STORE - CLICK HERE TO POST A NEW THREAD OF YOUR OWN, DON'T REPLY TO THIS ONE.

Reaction score
pissanoceramica.co.uk I purchase my tiles from here direct from Spain, spoke to a lovely girl called Natalia, who organized everything for me - highly recommend.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
pissanoceramica.co.uk I purchase my tiles from here direct from Spain, spoke to a lovely girl called Natalia, who organized everything for me - highly recommend.
Is that pronounced the same as it is spelled?!?

giphy.gif

Reply to Need help finding a tile shop? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks