Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss my laser level has died in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
My laser level has decided to die...so now I am in the market for a replacement.

What is out there now these days. My budget is irrelevant as I will always buy quality items that will last.

Cheers peoples !

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have the dewalt dw088k, I can't fault it. Screw bracket to door frame and your off.:thumbsup:
I know a 360 rotating one is better, but a bit overkill for average rooms.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
the jokers are out in force tonight !!

Im used to using a Stanley CL 90...with a pole. So that gives me total control without a 360 rotator. I see there are green lasers out now. MORE WONGA THOUGH !

S

Stef

Cam I was using Petes (PJC) it's a good little laser.
PLS, can't remember the model though.
I was looking at the Dewalt 089k??
Think mines is 087 or 088, new Dewalt gives you square on floor & looks good.

A

Alan M

i have the 0 89k . its a great laser.
I often use it. for timber panelling . or putting up ceiling joists in awkward spaces.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone
the self levelling is great but if you want to tilt it to angles it wont do that

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
cheers for the help guys.

I think I will be heading for the GL250 kit coming in at around £280. Does anyone have this or an opinion on it ?

Thanks

Reaction score
I have a couple of dewalts with the screw magnetic plate but one is completely off horizontal, okay vertical though.
Is there anyway of calibrating these?
Think I'll go for the Leica,makita or PLS next

Reply to my laser level has died in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks