Discuss Latex Gloves in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
Normally i use latex gloves for grouting and washing off but they tear easily, today my hands were freezing in and out of water what do you guys do in the winter to stop hands getting frozen

D

DHTiling

Warm water ! :lol:

laughitup.gif
laughitup.gif

S

suave

naturally water is freezing at this time a year,make it the same temp as per cold in the summer months

B

Bubblecraft

I'll only use latex gloves if I'm using 2 part. Hands were frozen today doing a kitchen floor in uncalibrated slate with the back door open. No heating in the property & not got the 3ie stat on yet. Don't want adhesive drying too quickly so just had to grin & bare it with the occasional hands under the hot tap

M

Mike

I got 6 small bathrooms and 6 kitchen splashbacks to grout tomorrow. My hands are getting cold thinking about it

tapatalk on my HTC

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I use nowt, when you spent the winter months of your youth ferreting on top of Shap Fell you kinda get immune to it:smilewinkgrin:

B

Bubblecraft

Being a smoker, I've poor circulation in my hands so normally just crack on with the tiling. If you keep washing your hands in hot water, your hands end up even colder when you leave it.

S

Stef

Tesco value marigold gloves (yellow not Pink) 49p for 2 pairs

Ps. Other Supermarkets are available.

Reply to Latex Gloves in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks