Discuss Latest Software/Web Based App? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I know this has been asked before (and I am currently trying to learn how to use SketchUp, so any tips appreciated), but has their been any other software releases or web based resources, that easily allow you to create tile designs that have your own finish.

Just negotiating an encaustic effect ceramic tile job with field/border and corner tiles (The Slate Blue Berkeley Range at Topps). So want to show the customer as much detail as possible, as I will have to shrink some borders (cut tile so the pattern won't match).

If possible, I would like the software to decide best fit before getting to the customers property.

Many Thanks
Denis

DJS

TF
Reaction score
IMG_0300.JPG

DJS

TF
Reaction score
New profile pic of finished job.

Customer called me back and said they wanted the border without cuts, but tiles were already ordered. So I re-worked the setting out again.

I offered to wait and swap the extra border tile for field tile, but customer was happy with a double border under the fridge. Personal preference I suppose.

PhilR

TF
Reaction score
I know this has been asked before (and I am currently trying to learn how to use SketchUp, so any tips appreciated), but has their been any other software releases or web based resources, that easily allow you to create tile designs that have your own finish.

Hi Denis,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you checked out (Commercial Content Removed - Enquire regarding advertising please). They have a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it for a month and if it's not what you need you get a refund.

Best regards,
Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Denis,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you checked out (Commercial Content Removed - Enquire regarding advertising please). They have a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it for a month and if it's not what you need you get a refund.

Best regards,
Phil
Removed commercial content. Enquire about advertising if you wish to do that.

Reply to Latest Software/Web Based App? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks