Discuss I need to infill with these tiles after some plumbing work. Dies anyone know where I can get replacements? 200 x 200.... thanks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hilton

-
Reaction score
48AC8BC1-4F6D-4443-A227-A62708CA2E28.jpeg

Reply to I need to infill with these tiles after some plumbing work. Dies anyone know where I can get replacements? 200 x 200.... thanks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I removed some old tiles from the shower and wanted to know if it's possible to tile...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Desperately seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 of these as replacement...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay