Discuss Can anyone identify this floor tile please in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and measures 330mm x 330 mm
many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
I’ll be honest you’ll struggle to find where those tiles are from. How long has it been since the floor was laid?. The majority of tiles within a year from where you brought them from aren’t made or sold anymore as most stores have a limited number of metres they buy to sell. My suggestion is to either find a tile similar to it or replace all the tiles unfortunately. It’s hard to source tiles years down the line for repairs that’s why it’s best to save a box or a few spare tiles for future repairs.

Reaction score
I’ll be honest you’ll struggle to find where those tiles are from. How long has it been since the floor was laid?. The majority of tiles within a year from where you brought them from aren’t made or sold anymore as most stores have a limited number of metres they buy to sell. My suggestion is to either find a tile similar to it or replace all the tiles unfortunately. It’s hard to source tiles years down the line for repairs that’s why it’s best to save a box or a few spare tiles for future repairs.
Thank so much for your reply.
Sadly, the tiles are in our new house, so no real idea when they were laid. We would estimate around 6 years. Not to worry - it was worth a try!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you get a closer more details picture or two please?

That always helps us when there are two similar.

Do appear to be ceramic or porcelain.

Can the area be tiled with contrasting tile of same size? Is the damaged area able to create some feature bit of tiling.

Seen it done loads.

Reply to Can anyone identify this floor tile please in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks