Search the forum,

Discuss I need advice on wet room floor? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiling Anorak

18mm i think that it is on floorboards for most of the room not sure about drain area

W

White Room

Worth checking, I must admit I would go for a tray, Tuff2 is a solid one then tank the whole floor.

There's no deflection on the floor by the way

W

White Room

Fill a glass or cup of water to the brim then place on the floor, then jump up and down and see how much water you lose.

This will give an indication how much bounce you have

R

Rich

Im going to have to agree with whitebeam, if you can replace the ply with a tray It would be a good idea. Ply isnt the best substrate to tile onto at the best of times and I wouldnt want anything that can rot in a wet area

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the older popular (sometimes not so popular) threads. Probably wont be current discussion these days but I just need to do it. So just ignore the thread if it's not current for you.

Reply to I need advice on wet room floor? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen