Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Husqvarna TS-230F running noisy in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
My Husqvarna TS-230F wet saw has suddenly started being a lot more noisy when running - could it be bearing nose on the motor? Has anyone else noticed this?
Cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance you could add a video to the thread of it running?

Film a short clip, then click the video button to add the video to a reply.

1598289733627.png

B

Broughty Tiler

Hai m8 where did you get the bearing from đź‘Ť
Hi Dymafo - I just got it from a local bearings shop, but you should be able to buy them from pretty much anywhere.
It is NOT a manufacturer only part which is what I got told by Husqvarna, it is just a standard bearing.
The bearings that are fitted are actually dust repellent rated bearings, not water rated ones and the only difference is the seal on the sides of the bearing so I have replaced mine with a water repellent one so it should last longer now! :)
I believe the bearing identification number is - 6004C

OP
B
Reaction score
Hai m8 where did you get the bearing from đź‘Ť
Hi Dymafo,

I just got it from a local bearing supplier, it is just a standard bearing and NOT a manufacturer only part as I was told by Husqvarna.
The bearings fitted to this tile saw are only dust rated bearings which is fine for the back one, but the front one is water facing so I have replaced the old one with a water rated one on the blade side of the motor.
The identification number of the bearing I have used is - 6004C
Hope that helps.
Broughty Tiler

Reply to Husqvarna TS-230F running noisy in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock