Search the forum,

Discuss How much work is out there? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There's plenty of work in the northwest
I'm just going into November!!
My heads like the matrix!!!!
Putting a lot of bodged work rite at the minute....

M

Mr Tiler

i am starting a 2 week course in Stoke, in oct and then maybe ask a nice tiler to shadow for a week before start up.

stoke? bit of a trek aint it mate? and without previous experience you wont learn how to tile in 3 weeks trust me.

G

grant3000

i have search the internet and there is nothing in my local area, the place in Crewe is not running and STC don't do it in Warrington anymore also the same as PTS so not sure were to go?!

M

MTiler

been a funny ole' year, but Im sure I say that every year lol. The Domestic side of things has been very bitty, but is picking up.

G

Gazzer

i have search the internet and there is nothing in my local area, the place in Crewe is not running and STC don't do it in Warrington anymore also the same as PTS so not sure were to go?!

What was the name of the Crewe one ?

Reply to How much work is out there? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen