Search the forum,

Discuss Help in choosing the Best Rubi for heavy duty porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeremy Stannard

I have a job coming up which are 600mm heavy duty porcelain.
I need to upgrade my tired TS 50 and be very sure that what I buy will definitely score and snap these porcelains with ease.
I want to stick with Rubi but not sure wether to go for the TS 60 Plus or go for the more expensive
TX 70 N
I would be happier buying either one in the knowledge they will perform.

Thanks

Jez

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Welcome to tilersforums.com Jeremy Stannard. Thanks for introducing yourself.

W

White Room

My TX700n copes well with porcelain

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

welcome to the forum, good luck with your choice of cutters ,why are you attracted to the rubi other brands are equally as good on porcelain ?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:welcome:TX700 for me too, don't be tempted to the dark side, by the Sigma people:yikes: sorry Dave (AKA turncoat, and all you other backsliders who prefare sigma) Just joking, each to their own:lol::thumbsup:

Reply to Help in choosing the Best Rubi for heavy duty porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen