Discuss Help in choosing the Best Rubi for heavy duty porcelain in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeremy Stannard

I have a job coming up which are 600mm heavy duty porcelain.
I need to upgrade my tired TS 50 and be very sure that what I buy will definitely score and snap these porcelains with ease.
I want to stick with Rubi but not sure wether to go for the TS 60 Plus or go for the more expensive
TX 70 N
I would be happier buying either one in the knowledge they will perform.

Thanks

Jez

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Welcome to tilersforums.com Jeremy Stannard. Thanks for introducing yourself.

W

White Room

My TX700n copes well with porcelain

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

welcome to the forum, good luck with your choice of cutters ,why are you attracted to the rubi other brands are equally as good on porcelain ?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:welcome:TX700 for me too, don't be tempted to the dark side, by the Sigma people:yikes: sorry Dave (AKA turncoat, and all you other backsliders who prefare sigma) Just joking, each to their own:lol::thumbsup:

J

Jeremy Stannard

Why Rubi, not sure really but have always read good comments and my TS50 has been very good.
Never used anything else, are the Sigma tools good on porcelain ?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Why Rubi, not sure really but have always read good comments and my TS50 has been very good.
Never used anything else, are the Sigma tools good on porcelain ?

In all fairness, and joking apart, Sigma is a very good machine. It is really just about individual preference:thumbsup:

Reply to Help in choosing the Best Rubi for heavy duty porcelain in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22