Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting fired earth glass mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

darren i cut the teeth longer in my trowel then beat the tiles in once you remove the paper the tiles can be straightened if need be and the joints cleaned out with a brush you cant see any trowel marks if you do this and the extra adhesive alows you to move the mosaic easily if needs be with a worn trowel or the back edge a 12 inch hack saw blade

T

Time's Ran Out

4mm trowel and use white Bal mosaic fix for glass tiles. By the time you press the tiles into place the adhesive has spread over the back . It has excellent adhesion and they don't slip. Bit more £ but well worth it for being white. 1318588563641.jpg

Reply to Fitting fired earth glass mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen