Search the forum,

Discuss Candy Decor Tiles, Reflections Pebbles Blue Strip 198x50 (6) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Debbie

Hello,

We are looking for a box of Candy Decor Tiles, Reflections Pebbles Blue Strip 198x50 (6) per box. Blue pebbles on white background. If not a box, then 2 or 4 would be of use. If anyone can help we would be interested to hear from you. Thank you.

Blue Pebble Strip.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Those are circa 1985 and are highly likely to not be kicking around anymore. As an alternative you could buy sheets of blue pebble mosaic and fix these how you want?

Screenshot_20170430-093914.png

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome, hope you get sorted

Reply to Candy Decor Tiles, Reflections Pebbles Blue Strip 198x50 (6) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen