Search the forum,

Discuss Best cordless angle grinder in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
just bought a bosch 18-125 grinder, gsb-2li combi drill with 2x 5ah batteries.
so far well impressed with grinder, don't have to worry about cutting through cable now. and it's very light.
bosch are also doing an extended 3 year warranty for the drill and grinder and 2 year for the 5 ah batteries!! they must be very sure of their batteries.
all for £360.00.
i like the way the switch is on the side near the blade, just right for cutting, i looked at the dewalt 54v xr grinder but it's heavy and the switch is too far from the blade so can't be used one handed.

M

mr.tile

After six months with this machine,
I can't remeber worked without it..
Small handy, cheap good blades, fabolus!

14meu54.jpg

D

Dumbo

Whilst on this subject I asked about wet sponge with grinder technique before . Somebody posted a video but I couldn't open it . Just wondering if some kind soul could try again

Reply to Best cordless angle grinder in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen