Discuss Best cordless angle grinder in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

I've got the dewalt 18v XR, it's a great tool however,it is quite bulky when it's got a 4ah battery on it, I'm sure this is probably the case with most cordless grinders.

L

LM

The Metabo brushless is a great machine, 6.2Ah available now, I've the 5.5Ah.
Hilti out performs everything, but costs a lot more, their 5.2 CPC batteries are clever. Personally if it's a cheaper tool your after I think you should go for the Makita it is better ergonomics than the Dewalt

O

Old Mod

Game Changer - Dewalt Flexvolt - http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/game-changer-dewalt-flexvolt.79958/

Email from Ffx tonight, all Dewalt power tools reduced!
Sounds like they're getting ready for new 54v range.
image.png image.png

L

LM

The new Metabo slime line is a babe to hold, very well balanced and slim so you can get a good grip. You can get 6ah batteries if you want but they're exspensive, I got it with two 5.2ah bats, great piece of kit

O

One Day

I have a Makita DGA454Z brushless. Price / Quality balance is spot-on.
Nice to hold and use. Less vibration than my corded grinder.
I have 4ah batteries and on a normal bathroom sized job one will do all the cuts I need.

O

One Day

Oh - and be sure to use Marcrist Accu-max blades - no matter which grinder you use.
I reckon they work the best with cordless.

M

mr.tile

Just bought bosch gws 76mm 10.8 v-ec brushless with 4ah, slim and sweet,
Looking forward to try it at work!

GWS-10.8-76-V-EC-pic2.jpg Bosch_06019F2000_C.jpg

Reply to Best cordless angle grinder in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks