Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Desperately looking for boxes of discontinued Wickes Formations Linear Shades Ceramic Wall Tile...
Replies
Views
D
I could really do with a couple of metres of these tiles. Thanks, guys.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53045
D
D
I'm searching for 4 x ceramic graphite-marl floor tiles that I originally bought in Topps Tile...
Replies
Views
Desperately searching for 1 case of Cooperativa Ceramica D'Imola Lime-40B-1-C2550-00. It is no...
Replies
Views
D
Discontinued many years ago. Trying to track down 40 tiles of each of this range in order to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 52941
D
Hi all. I am trying to find some 50mm x 50mm x 5mm mosaic black and white tiles. Rounded bevel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for 30 or so tiles of this. Dakota Beige - Superceramica 450mmx450mm Any idea...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I'm trying to track down one single tile to complete a job! The tiles were purchased about...
Replies
Views
Hi ! We are in search of a 16 x 16” tile made by TAU Ceramica in Tayna Beige. Trying to find at...
Replies
Views
Hi,we want to knock down a wall between two rooms so we need some more tiles. They look like...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the 1970's my kitchen was tiled with Cristal CMO ?? smoke grey tiles, which I am now...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi, I am looking for approx 25 Johnson Castle Travertine cream satin stone effect wall tiles...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen