Search the forum,

Discuss Work for new year ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

How are things looking for new year guys and gals ?
Things looking promising for me, mainly commercial work,all over UK.Do not like working away from home,but it seems that where the money is.
Hope things are picking up for everyone.

M

Mike

i've got lots of work on the cards for january but only a couple actually booked in. hopefully the customers will get their butts into gear so i can get rid of my xmas overdraft :lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Never busy until it is booked, and confirmed, and even then it can be a throw of the dice, just lost next years good start but hey ho, onwards and upwards

Sent from my GS2 using Tapatalk

S

Stewart

Fortunate enough to be booked well into March with quite a few jobs sitting on the desk waiting to be priced......

Created on iPhone.....

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got phone call from joiner as tiler let him down.will workin weekend to help him out as his brother is construction company owner startin to build 200 houses.promised that i will get 2 houses a month.so a lot of work ahead..:thumbsup:

Reply to Work for new year ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen