Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Work for new year ? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

How are things looking for new year guys and gals ?
Things looking promising for me, mainly commercial work,all over UK.Do not like working away from home,but it seems that where the money is.
Hope things are picking up for everyone.

M

Mike

i've got lots of work on the cards for january but only a couple actually booked in. hopefully the customers will get their butts into gear so i can get rid of my xmas overdraft :lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Never busy until it is booked, and confirmed, and even then it can be a throw of the dice, just lost next years good start but hey ho, onwards and upwards

Sent from my GS2 using Tapatalk

S

Stewart

Fortunate enough to be booked well into March with quite a few jobs sitting on the desk waiting to be priced......

Created on iPhone.....

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got phone call from joiner as tiler let him down.will workin weekend to help him out as his brother is construction company owner startin to build 200 houses.promised that i will get 2 houses a month.so a lot of work ahead..:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
got jobs booked in to cover january and a bathroom in feb atm,must admit there hasnt been many enquiries for a while either

I

Ian

I haven't had many new inquiries in recent weeks but some good repeat and word of mouth business, just booked the first week of March this afternoon :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

Plenty of work lined up for me. My maternity leave ends and I go back on 2nd to crack the whip and get everything ship shape again. I'm not looking forward to tackling the thousands of emails.

Reply to Work for new year ? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks