Search the forum,

Discuss white or light silver epoxy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
can anyone advise are tghese colours available in epoxy

i have a large white polished porc job to do and they are wanting white grout,would hybrid grouts be better or will epoxy last much longer without staining

i have advised a nice light silver instead of white and advice on best brand for a white floor

i look forward to this batch of porcelain i lay:smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

J

jay

It's almost impossible to get Laticrete in the UK, Jay.. :( got close to it once and it was hugely expensive, that rep is no longer active, I contacted Laticrete in the US, they have a facebook page, they game me a number in Ireland who said they would send a sample but never heard any more about it.

thats a bit sad to hear as their service here is good
i will see what i can find out for you

Reply to white or light silver epoxy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.