Search the forum,

Discuss white or light silver epoxy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
can anyone advise are tghese colours available in epoxy

i have a large white polished porc job to do and they are wanting white grout,would hybrid grouts be better or will epoxy last much longer without staining

i have advised a nice light silver instead of white and advice on best brand for a white floor

i look forward to this batch of porcelain i lay:smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

:) Grout Color Chart cementious grout colour chart

Mapei Kerapoxy Design Epoxy Grout and Glitter Colour Charts epoxy grout colour chart

Knock yourself out - maybe translucent epoxy? :) Getting right into this.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i take that back it seems they do

ta lass

now then now then,i dont use white mapei because its not white has anyone used this epoxy ice white? and is it a good colour

J

jay

It's almost impossible to get Laticrete in the UK, Jay.. :( got close to it once and it was hugely expensive, that rep is no longer active, I contacted Laticrete in the US, they have a facebook page, they game me a number in Ireland who said they would send a sample but never heard any more about it.

thats a bit sad to hear as their service here is good
i will see what i can find out for you

U

user123

thats a bit sad to hear as their service here is good
i will see what i can find out for you

I have a feeling the Mapei stuff and maybe others will be just as good, Jay, thanks, Laticrete was just the first one I came across in the mosaic world, they have a big fanbase in America.

Reply to white or light silver epoxy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen