Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get some new business cards knocked up, I've just about run out of my old ones and want some new good quality ones, I don't have a design to import tho so ideally a creater would be good

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get some new business cards knocked up, I've just about run out of my old ones and want some new good quality ones, I don't have a design to import tho so ideally a creater would be good
Google printers and see who's local or is that stating the obvious?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah maybe go local for that kinda thing although you can find some good online firms doing good stuff.

Premium Business Cards Printing | instantprint.co.uk - https://www.instantprint.co.uk/business-cards/premium?_$ja=tsid:86612|cid:96211580|agid:3503156660|tid:kwd-97781238|crid:165739690977|nw:g|rnd:6364802396474500189|dvc:m|adp:1t2|loc:1007121&gclid=CJGIjuipuNICFQ6eGwodXYILTQ

I've had some from here a while ago and as I rarely give them out with being an online business I'm sure I've not given one out for a year and they now have the wrong mobile on grrrrr

F

Flintstone

I thought online was the way to go these days with this sort of thing? The last time I went to the local printers it was massively expensive compared to online.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember the weight of the card or the DPI (dots per inch) but ask for the heavy weight and higher dots per inch if you ring them.

Say Dan from tilersforums.com sent you they may do a deal not sure. Always worth asking though.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair they might not know me now it was ages ago. The most recent dealings I had with them was with their marketing dept to see if I could sort a deal out for the member so if you give it a week there might be a discount in it for you via the forum anyway.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Don't most people just keep number on there phones and forward contacts to each other that way ?? Business cards are a bit old school ain't they ?

F

Flintstone

When you have done a job, it is nice to leave a card, it goes in a draw, your number on there phone could easily get lost if they don't save it etc

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still a done thing whenever I go to meetings. Swap cards so everybody can get on with the meeting. Usually several people around a table and would take ages reading the numbers out or whatever.

But in a home not sure what the done thing is these days.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay I've just checked and we have InstantPrint coming on board the forum for sure. They're sponsoring the network got 6 months to see what they get out of it. So we need get them do some deals and giveaways and things.

F

Flintstone

I've not given out a card for a while but porcelanosa have asked me to take some cards down so it's spurred me on to get some new ones and start handing them out a bit more

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Banners and things being sent this week. I'll see what deals I can get for us. I need some new ones myself to be honest but not many.

Reply to Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks