Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still a done thing whenever I go to meetings. Swap cards so everybody can get on with the meeting. Usually several people around a table and would take ages reading the numbers out or whatever.

But in a home not sure what the done thing is these days.

F

Flintstone

I've not given out a card for a while but porcelanosa have asked me to take some cards down so it's spurred me on to get some new ones and start handing them out a bit more

Reply to Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen