Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Okay I've just checked and we have InstantPrint coming on board the forum for sure. They're sponsoring the network got 6 months to see what they get out of it. So we need get them do some deals and giveaways and things.
InstantPrint are good, used them before!

B

Blunt Tool

Don't most people just keep number on there phones and forward contacts to each other that way ?? Business cards are a bit old school ain't they ?
Business card is always a good idea to give to a new customer or you will be there all night as they try to put in you mobile number, email address, business number etc to their phone. Also a lot of the time they ask for more to hand out to friends and family!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Of they know ur name and type it on Google they could easily re find ur number?
Not sure I'd like that. They'd get competitors ads all around your own page. In fact out of a potential of 10 natural listings and 6 adverts. Youre one of 16 on that page. So they get a hell of a lot more of your competitors than you. Not a cool way to do it.

It's akin to saying my business card is in that bowl there with the other 15 go find it there for me.

B

Blunt Tool

I'll wait until this deal is set up as long as it's in the next couple weeks or so and give them a go, do my bit for the forum and all that :)
I would forget about the ones you can get free from CTD mate, unless you are shall we say kind to them, as they keep half to give out in their shop to customers they say, and advertise on the back of yours but they push their favourites

Reply to Where to get Business cards in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen