Search the forum,

Discuss What mechanical mixer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi there. I currently use my old bosch power drill to mix my addy and grouts. It gets very hot and won't work again until it cools down a bit so was woundering what you guys on here use as a mixer, as I need something more reliable. Cheers

G

grumpygrouter

Hello mate, why don't you register as a member -it's free - and join in with the debates. You will generally get a better response to any questions you have. Also you will see much more as some posts are not visible to "guests".:thumbsup:

U

Unregistered

Hi mate. I wish I could register!! I've been trying on and off for about 2 weeks now but every time I goto register it says 'sorry we can't register you at this time' or something like that. I've contacted techs on here but didn't get reply. It may be my pc so will have to see if I can register on another persons pc. Cheers mate

G

grumpygrouter

Hi mate. I wish I could register!! I've been trying on and off for about 2 weeks now but every time I goto register it says 'sorry we can't register you at this time' or something like that. I've contacted techs on here but didn't get reply. It may be my pc so will have to see if I can register on another persons pc. Cheers mate
I have contacted Admin to see if we can get this sorted out.:thumbsup:

G

GazTech

We may have a tech glitch, plz be patient, if you can register on a mates PC then your user name and password can be used on yours......thanks Gaz

S

Sully

I also sent a pm to Dan a few days ago - no reply?? It's either a techie glitch or he just doesn't know how to tell to to 'sod off' politely:grin:. It's as simple as that, tell me 'sod off' if need be - I'm tough skinned!

G

grumpygrouter

I also sent a pm to Dan a few days ago - no reply?? It's either a techie glitch or he just doesn't know how to tell to to 'sod off' politely:grin:. It's as simple as that, tell me 'sod off' if need be - I'm tough skinned!
I have PM'd you Sully.:thumbsup:

U

Unregistered

When I can get on my mates pc I'll see if that works cheers. Any answer to original question. Cheers

Reply to What mechanical mixer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen