Search the forum,

Discuss What mechanical mixer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

Hi mate. I wish I could register!! I've been trying on and off for about 2 weeks now but every time I goto register it says 'sorry we can't register you at this time' or something like that. I've contacted techs on here but didn't get reply. It may be my pc so will have to see if I can register on another persons pc. Cheers mate
I have contacted Admin to see if we can get this sorted out.:thumbsup:

G

GazTech

Hi mate. I wish I could register!! I've been trying on and off for about 2 weeks now but every time I goto register it says 'sorry we can't register you at this time' or something like that. I've contacted techs on here but didn't get reply. It may be my pc so will have to see if I can register on another persons pc. Cheers mate
We may have a tech glitch, plz be patient, if you can register on a mates PC then your user name and password can be used on yours......thanks Gaz

Reply to What mechanical mixer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.