Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

cornish_crofter

A couple were woken in bed by the phone ringing. Husband picks up the phone, then shouts "How would I know? ? It's 200 miles away!" then slams the phone down.

"Who was that?" asks the wife

"I dunno" replies the husband "Some idiot asking if the coast was clear"

U

user123

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and George Washington are on a sinking ship.

As the boat sinks, George Washington heroically shouts, "Save the women!"

George W. Bush hysterically hollers, "Screw the women!"

Bill Clinton's asks excitedly, "Do we have time?"

U

user123

A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raises his hand and says, "He's in Heaven."

Mary answers, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny waves his hand furiously and blurts out, "He's in our bathroom!"

The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.

"Well," Little Johnny says, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!'"

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
10 year old boy turns up late for school. "Sorry I am late... my Dad got burned" he says to the teacher.
"Not badly I hope" she replies
"Well they dont muck about at the crematorium" he says

C

cornish_crofter

Pair of jump leads walk into a bar.

Barman says "Now, don't you start anything!"

C

cornish_crofter

A Brunette, a redhead and a blonde get stranded in the desert when their car breaks down.

They decide that the best way to ensure their survival is for them to continue their journey on foot. They each decide to take something from the car to better their chances of survival.

A few minutes later, they compare what they have salvaged from the car. The brunette has brought food, in case they get hungry, the redhead has brought water in case they get thirsty, then they look at the blonde, who is still clutching the car door she had unbolted from the car.

"Why did you bring that?" asks the redhead.

"When it gets too hot we can open the window" Replies the blonde

C

cornish_crofter

A scotsman, an essex girl and a dinosour walk into a bar.

Barman says, "What's this, some kind of joke?"

D

doug boardley

how do you cure a scotsman from sea sickness?
Hang him overboard with a penny in his mouth!

D

doug boardley

bloke goes to the doctors,
"doctor doctor, I feel like a pig!"
"really" says the dr "how long has this been going on?"
"About a weeeeeeekkkkkk!" says the bloke

W

White Room

I've just come out of the chippy eating a large cod and chips when a tramp came up to me and said he had'nt eaten for two weeks, I told him I wished I had his willpower

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks