Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Victorian Mosaic - Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

DSC00179.jpg 8924.jpg 8925.jpg

Just to complete the thread - had the pleasure of going back to this job today to give it a pre Christmas clean:lol: It was looking well worn as though it had been down anywhere between 100 years and 4 months. As there is still a lot of building work going on in this property, this entrance is starting to get used now. Ist time I'd been back since Team Timeless had grouted it in and it looked pretty neat!

A

Aston

its not fair to call you a tiler tj, your an artist mate :0).............outstanding!!!!!!

ed

D

DHTiling

It is indeed a truly amazing piece of art, more so the work that went into creating it, rather than the actual fixing it in place.

T

Time's Ran Out

It is indeed a truly amazing piece of art, more so the work that went into creating it, rather than the actual fixing it in place.

:lol::lol: So what you are saying Mr Howe is my wife and son deserve all the credit and I'am just the paid labour:lol::lol:

The truth always hurts - possibly why I didn't enter it an JOTM. Apart from the fact not sure which of 3 months it could have gone in! DSC00186.jpg
But thanks again from those with the positive comments:lol:
It won't put me off continuing to do this type of work.
I can sometimes take criticism.:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Victorian Mosaic - Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks