Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiling Tools Retailers in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Smudger

The answer to this is probably already on here but I can't see it. If it is could you point me in the right direction. I am having to update some of my tools and get some new ones, and the only places near me are Jewson's, Wickes, Topps Tiles so I tend to source most things online. I've looked at TradeTiler and used Tools4Trade recently. Other than that I tend to google what I'm looking for. From your experience what are the best online retailers, especially ones that may be prepared to give a trade discount.:smilewinkgrin:

S

Smudger

Looks like TradeTiler gets :thumbsup:from everyone here, good to know the info on the site is from someone who know their stuff. I have just been looking at Diamond Cores and after I picked myself up after falling off my seat, I thought I'd better check on hear. Realistically, whats the most cost effective system for drilling the common hole sizes in ceramics and floor tiles that will give me a perfect cut.

G

Gazzer

Looks like TradeTiler gets :thumbsup:from everyone here, good to know the info on the site is from someone who know their stuff. I have just been looking at Diamond Cores and after I picked myself up after falling off my seat, I thought I'd better check on hear. Realistically, whats the most cost effective system for drilling the common hole sizes in ceramics and floor tiles that will give me a perfect cut.

Drilling porcelain tiles with diamond tile drill bit granite holesaws

S

Smudger

That's more like it Sir Ramic! That's about a tenth of other diamond cores, so really appreciated. I think I'll get me one of them!:smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

That's more like it Sir Ramic! That's about a tenth of other diamond cores, so really appreciated. I think I'll get me one of them!:smilewinkgrin:

Now you are an Arms member martin, you will get discount as well from both suppliers.

So do please mention this when you order.

G

Glasnevintiling

I rang Dave in trade tiler the other day as i'm in Ireland,and its terrible here for getting tools, Dave was sound on the phone really nice guy just ordered pencils as i'm using black polished porcelain 60x60 and cant see what im marking with Tesco markers lol so i should have them tomorrow as i ordered them on Thursday :)

H

hillhead

I rang Dave in trade tiler the other day as i'm in Ireland,and its terrible here for getting tools, Dave was sound on the phone really nice guy just ordered pencils as i'm using black polished porcelain 60x60 and cant see what im marking with Tesco markers lol so i should have them tomorrow as i ordered them on Thursday :)

Eh? you paid the postage to Ireland for a few pencils? phew.lol.I always try to fill out a decent order and make it worth while.
The joys of the Emerald Isle eh !

Reply to Tiling Tools Retailers in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks