Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Tools Retailers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Glasnevintiling

I rang Dave in trade tiler the other day as i'm in Ireland,and its terrible here for getting tools, Dave was sound on the phone really nice guy just ordered pencils as i'm using black polished porcelain 60x60 and cant see what im marking with Tesco markers lol so i should have them tomorrow as i ordered them on Thursday :)

H

hillhead

I rang Dave in trade tiler the other day as i'm in Ireland,and its terrible here for getting tools, Dave was sound on the phone really nice guy just ordered pencils as i'm using black polished porcelain 60x60 and cant see what im marking with Tesco markers lol so i should have them tomorrow as i ordered them on Thursday :)

Eh? you paid the postage to Ireland for a few pencils? phew.lol.I always try to fill out a decent order and make it worth while.
The joys of the Emerald Isle eh !

D

Deleted member 1779

The best online retailer for diamond core drills (we believe) is 365Drills !

valueformoney2.gif

Want value for money? How about £7.15 per drill if you buy the multipack at £49.99

kit2.jpg

If you need special sizes then we have 37 sizes in stock for next day delivery

60mm.jpg

These diamond core drills are a toolbox ESSENTIAL for tilers and installers of Large Format Porcelain Tiles but also tilers using softer ceramics as they make a perfect cut each time.

9.jpg

Even larger holes from 75mm to 125mm are covered (85mm shown)

So you can put in extract fans as well as soil stacks at 115mm

G

Glasnevintiling

lol ye i payed the postage but when you need something thats the way it goes i guess lol

Reply to Tiling Tools Retailers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen