Discuss Tiler in Stoke on Trent Required | Bathroom Job (with tanking) | Must be experienced in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Got a job for somebody in Stoke on Trent. It's for a friend of the family.

It's a bathroom, about 16 square meters, walls only. No border, I think the tiles are 200 x 300 or there abouts (they're bigger than 8 x 10's for sure).

Adhesives will be Mapei (of course) and I'll be getting that, though you can choose what you want. Mapei tanking (around the bath which has a shower too), mapei grout (white - so if you want white adhesive, that's fine).

Can be flexible with the dates, although we have the tiles already so we're ready when you are (I'll just have to pickup the adhesive from Longton Tile Giant).

The job needs to go to somebody who has plenty of experience.

If you do an A1 job I'll pass you a little work here and there through each year, I get quite a few leads but tend to shy away from getting involved just in case something ever went wrong and I'm involved, which could damage the reputation of the forum. Though if this work is spot on I have an idea that I'd want to run by you, which could result in you getting a bit more work than me just passing leads to you.

If you know somebody from Stoke that's good, and isn't on the forum, please forward this to them. I don't mind who gets the job providing they're brilliant. :)

PM ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE AN ESTIMATE FOR THE WORK.
Thanks in advance.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Tiler in Stoke on Trent Required | Bathroom Job (with tanking) | Must be experien

Job has been taken now. Thanks for all the responses.

IF YOU HAVE LANDED ON THIS PAGE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A TILER IN STOKE - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR FREE AND POST YOUR JOB AND WE WILL FIND YOU ONE IN NO TIME. THANKS.

Reply to Tiler in Stoke on Trent Required | Bathroom Job (with tanking) | Must be experienced in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay