Search the forum,

Discuss Tile On Or Around Bath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I was very glad I tiled the wall first on this job
WP_20151212_10_18_46_Pro.jpg
Square back edge....

J

J Sid

Yes, oldie look, not my cup of tea but matches the other bits in room.
A spout out the wall may look better.

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
Tank wall where bath is going, fit bath with classy seal, silicone classy seal to tanked wall, tile down to bath and finish with bead of silicone, same for shower trays.
Sorry to ask , but, do you not tank down to the bath edge if you want to tank?otherwise what is the reason?

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If it's a normal bath and not a stand alone one I would always insist on it being installed first..( hopefully level)..Fill with water.. Just incase there's any flex or movement .. Then sillicon / seal/ prep prior to tiling..

Reply to Tile On Or Around Bath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen