Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
May I add some inside information that Matt can't divulge into?

Nathan (the man behind the discount), Colin the man behind the online stuff) and Matt, (the man who's addicted to the forum) are called the A-Team.

And the -Team will get your discount as soon as they can! I promise! They're the A-Team after all.

C

Colour Republic

May I add some inside information that Matt can't divulge into?

Nathan (the man behind the discount), Colin the man behind the online stuff) and Matt, (the man who's addicted to the forum) are called the A-Team.

And the -Team will get your discount as soon as they can! I promise! They're the A-Team after all.

Surely that would make

Nathan
Hannibal_a-team.jpg

Colin
dwight-schultz.jpg

And Matt
faceman-1.jpg

B

bootsmckiber

Hey ,Dan and Dave,do you guys have a Canadian affiliate,you seem to always be getting the good deals,I may have been here for 44 years but my blood is still british,it`s my Grandma`s Scottish side that want`s the freebies and good deals,thanks,Mike

Reaction score
Just been into tile giant to see if my account had been set up and it has:hurray: had a mooch about checked prices very pleased cheers to all involved in sorting.

N

Nkayjay

Hi all,

The members discount for the Forum Arms has gone down well and as mentioned before we will now be offering the rate to each stores top 10 traders.

We have created a two tier pricing structure that consists of regular Giant Trade and new Premier Trade and we would like to offer this new Premier rate to all Forums Arms members. If you have already upgraded or applied recently for the previous offer then we will change your account over automatically.

We have taken the opportunity to review the current offer to include the Vat price increase that was never applied in January and also to include a few extra items. Before you start to worry, some items have gone down in price such as white trims now at 65p and Mapei and Mapeker Rapid set.

The products now on offer include:
  • Keracolour grout 5kg in white and grey
  • Ultracolour grout 5kg in white, grey and jasmine
  • Keraquick Grey 20kg
  • Keraquick White 20kg
  • Mapei Rapid set 20kg
  • Mapeker Grey 20kg
  • Mapeker White 20kg
  • Mapestik 15kg
  • Mapegrip 15kg
  • Chrome Pencil Bars
  • Chrome Tile Trims in both standard and deep
  • White and Cream Tile Trims in both standard and deep
As before there are two forms at the top of this thread. One is for forum members who already have an existing Tile Giant account but would like the extra discount. The other form is for members who would like a Tile Giant trade account (this will come with the new rate applied). Please can you ensure you use the right form.

Best wishes,
Nathan :thumbsup:

T

TheWrightTiler

nathan mateystill seem to be waiting for my trade card buddy, i get the tf arms discount at the stores i go to but you can never have to many cards in yer wallet lolcheersandy

W

wilgold

Hi guys I sent Nathan my details beginning of the week bu haven't heard out? I understand he is a very busy guy, but how long till it is set up as I got a big job on next week and could really do with going down today to pick up some bits and pieces.

Thanks

Wil

Reaction score
just a thought, but I've not had an actual "card" since they were Tile Magic. My account is live and the staff just look it up on the system. :thumbsup:

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen