Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
********** NEW INFO **************

THERE ARE NOW TWO FORMS ONLINE THAT YOU CAN EASILY FILL IN AND SUBMIT TO NATHAN DIRECTLY
PLEASE USE THESE AS THEY'RE A LOT EASIER THAN FIDDLING AROUND WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE FORMS OR EMAIL
PLEASE FILL IN ALL DETAILS - YOU RISK DELAYING YOUR APPLICATION OTHERWISE

CLICK HERE TO USE THE FORMS - PLEASE USE THE CORRECT ONE FOR YOUR APPLICATION

Hi all,

Good news; Nathan from Tile Giant has been working on setting up special discount prices for Mapei Adhesives and I have the details you need to get either your existing trade account swapped over to the TilersForums one (giving you exclusive prices), or if you have not already got a trade account with Tile Giant, I have an Application Form too.

I've attached the two forms to this thread for you to take a look at.

Basically, Nathan needs to have your details emailed to him if you have an existing account so he can swap you over. And if you're not already registered as Trade with Tile Giant, then you'll need to fill in the form, send it to Nathan and he'll get your account added for you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem.

The discount applies to a couple of regular items such as trims and what-not too it seems to please do try and get yourself an account asap if you don't already have one, and if you do, get it swapped over asap to get your prices.

Walking in the store and requesting the prices will NOT work. It HAS to go through Nathan to ensure just the right people are getting the discounts.

F

Falcone

thanks nathan :thumbsup:

trying to complete the application form but as its a pdf file i cant amend it. any ideas? how can i change it to a word document?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nathan has had Mo (the owner of Tile Giant before he sold out to Travis Perkins, he's still the active Director with some fancy title) and Mapei in on this. The prices have not only been calculated based on CTD prices though, the reason for it taking a while for them to get the discoutns in their system was A) getting the prices right and B) getting it into their store systems, and getting the stores used to it all.

As for the PDF. Yes, that one is for printing off and taking into the store BUT THAT WONT DO FOR THIS - If you take that into a store you'll get a normal account. And Nathan wants you to email him, so he knows it's YOU the tilersforums Arms member, that's asking for the discount, and not just somebody you've handed the form to.

So, I'm about to make an online version of it which you fill in and submit. But if for the mean-time you could knock-up an email with all of the details it asks for, and send it to either myself or Nathan (on [email protected] I think it is, check the other form for the right email address) then that would suffice.

If you already have an account, get your store name, account number (if possible, please call the store to get that) and the registered business name, and the registered address and contact details, Nathan will get your account switched over right away.

It's worth saying the discount applies to other stuff purchased regularly by the trade such as trims and the likes.

Please please please do get this sorted asap. Tile Giant need to know we're as big as we claim, and that we have enough members to warrant giving such a discount (almost a loss!!!!!!!!!!).

Don't wait for the web form, get it in an email and email me, Dave or Nathan.

Me: [email protected]
Dave: [email protected]
Nathan: [email protected] (I'm 90% sure of that, double check the attached PDF, it's in there)

Thanks for doing so.

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks