Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

Nkayjay

went in 2 days ago..keraquik grey and white 1 quid cheaper than competitors:thumbsup: tubbed gear 5 quid dearer and chrome trims 5 quid dearer each:thumbsdown: . manager knew nothing about these prices..spent almost 2 hours in the shop:thumbsdown: as it was last time lousy

Hi Kilty, not sure if the new price level has got through to the store then? You should be paying £4.80 + for the basic ready mixed!?!?

M

Matt

can i ask matt i went into tg on tue i think it was and they seemed to find my prices after a while of looking ..they didnt seem to know of any special prices mate. can you confirm the prices i was given are the special discount ones because on paper they are much dearer,cheers

Hi Kilty

If you can PM the prices to NKayJay, he will be able to confirm if the prices were correct.

I presume you emailed your details to Nathan prior to going into the store?

T

TheWrightTiler

just spoke to nathan

<< PRICES REMOVED PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE PRICES IN HERE >>

regards

andy

S

stevee

mapeker £8 = vat,is that 20kg ,bloody hell , i paid £20 inc vat last monday x3, strap up!!!!!!!!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please keep all the prices to yourself and don't post them in the forums please. The prices are for your own eyes only, let those who want to know what they are apply and find out.

Thanks for your cooperation.

S

stevee

i got my trade card thru today, so if i go in and the boys dont know anything about thee extra discounts ,what then? cheers steve:thumbsup:

S

stevee

last ime i was there. tyhey never heard of a nathan:lol:, anyway ,ill do that cheers dave:thumbsup:

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks