Search the forum,

Discuss tidy edging strips so sharp they would draw blood ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Chris L D

I have recently been asked to re tile a kitchen. One of the resons for having to re tile is that the plastic edging had been left very sharp and un even has any one got a solution. i normaly work with stone so i dont normally get this problem.

T

tiler tom

I take it by sharp you mean the mitred corners. If this is the case I tent to run a smooth file over the mitre until smooth. As for uneven I am unsure what you mean in your post.

C

Chris L D

thanks tom i wasnt shore if there were moulded corners i could buy or a way of rounding them off. but having looked though the pictures i took i could see the top edge of the corner was sticking out which is why it looked uneven.

Reply to tidy edging strips so sharp they would draw blood ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen