Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Silicone gun in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

im on the look out for a new silicone gun, can anyone recommend something good? I've used the standard type for years but seen some about that I assume are better and require less force etc?

I

Italy

images

I find myself good with this. fischer

D

Dumbo

I use light green coloured skeleton gun . I find its better than others I've tried . I think it's made by geocel.

F

Flintstone

Wonder if this is any good, looks same as Fischer

Rawlplug Rawlplug Resin Gun 380ml - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/rawlplug-rawlplug-resin-gun-380ml/30939?kpid=KINASEKPID&cm_mmc=GoogleLocal-_-Datafeed-_-Screws%2C%20Nails%20and%20Fixings&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&gclid=CIfw0pul7dECFQyeGwoduXwOBw

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lidl have the tube silicone guns coming in next week I think-look on their app. These are the best I've found and they don't let the tube flex like the skeleton ones do. Only 4 quid each! Total bargain!!

F

Flintstone

I've got there app I'll check it out, cheers for the heads up!
Skelton guns are what I've always used but they are pretty crap

F

Flintstone

POWERFIX Sealant Gun? How do you get on with the nozzle? It looks to have a built in one

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Dump the nozzle and just put the silicone tube in the silver tube. It's just the rigid frame you need. The nozzle is for pointing.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
wolfcraft e gun.jpg
There's this on amazon for £60, might be worth a punt, could see it giving an even bead, unlike the other two it takes AA batteries, so much cheap

Last edited:

Reply to Silicone gun in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks