Search the forum,

Discuss Protective Edging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

howard

hi all

i am tiling a kitchen floor with a step anybody know where i can buy the protective strip from and what is the best to use
cheers howard

D

DHTiling

and nice trims/edges they are aswell but need to be ordered in at c.t.d. and take upto week from schluter, i use schluter gear quite abit recommend it highly.. dave...

G

guy1976

dave the main branch in byker must have started to keep them in stock iv used them twice over the past week and got them straight away

D

DHTiling

cheers mate, but a bit far for me i use d/ton branch so they shud in theory get em next day jus depends on the type of profile though.. dave..

Reply to Protective Edging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen