Search the forum,

Discuss Protective Edging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

howard

hi all

i am tiling a kitchen floor with a step anybody know where i can buy the protective strip from and what is the best to use
cheers howard

D

DHTiling

and nice trims/edges they are aswell but need to be ordered in at c.t.d. and take upto week from schluter, i use schluter gear quite abit recommend it highly.. dave...

G

guy1976

dave the main branch in byker must have started to keep them in stock iv used them twice over the past week and got them straight away

D

DHTiling

cheers mate, but a bit far for me i use d/ton branch so they shud in theory get em next day jus depends on the type of profile though.. dave..

Reply to Protective Edging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen