Search the forum,

Discuss Platinum Tiling Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobbin

Anyone seen or used them, I need a new float and this seems to have everything I wanted that my last didn't have, open handle, stronger teeth, ridge to lift tiles, just would rather have a "users" opinion :thumbsup:

B

bobbin

Fair enough, I think most tools are stainless now though mate, unless there really cheap. Did you look at the website and view the video, the grout is fairly impressive, I have had the issue where the bottom part separates from the top part of the foam, pain in the arse! I like the nibblers too, integrated scoring wheel and a nail remover, 3-in-1 tool!

W

White Room

Use them as well, Took a bit of getting used to because the weight but still use other trowels

D

Droopy

I have all the trowels.
I like them, I even use the smallest one for tubbed addys.
They are heavy though, but you get used to that after a while.

T

tiler burden

the large format trowel is the only one i bought. it gives great coverage, the rest imo arnt worth it.

as for grout floats, then the marshall town are the best as far as i have tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Platinum Tiling Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this before? It's not grout between these tiles, looks like tile adhesive or...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen