Search the forum,

Discuss One wall at a time or around all in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

gary b

i was taught to go round the room, so i stuck with that but always wandered if doing one wall at a time was any different

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wouldn't say I do one row at a time ....probably 2 or 3 rows......but don't like to do full walls.......never have.......can't see it makes a difference tbh.....
So we'll just agree I'm right and you lot are wrong....:).....lol

Q

Qwerty

No different. A bit like making a cup of tea. Milk first or last......it still looks and tastes the same. I prefer milk last :D

Reply to One wall at a time or around all in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen