• Thread starter Jaclyn Fiddyment
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 4K
Search the forum,

Discuss New Career (hopefully!!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jaclyn Fiddyment

Hi, I've recently been on a two weekend tiling course to learn some basics and really enjoyed it,so thought it would be a great career to get into. Does anyone have any suggestions on how this is made possible and is it harder for females to have a career in tiling??? Plus any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Jaclyn welcome to the tf, i think theres a real opportunity for lady tradesmen.
Market yourself right and youll get tons of female customers. Theres loads of experienced tilers who‘ll help you on here.
Good luck.

I

Italy

Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what they happen to.

forrest gump.
Good luck and welcome to the forum. jaclin

if you want to come to Italy to work call me;)

I

Italy

un nuovo inizio!
if you come to Italy to work .......
it's the end !!!!
washing-the-dishes-smiley-emoticon.gif

O

One Day

I had a nice offer of 2 weeks tiling displays in Venice recently. I said no.
My wife would kill me. 2 weeks in Venice alone!

Reply to New Career (hopefully!!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen