• Thread starter Jaclyn Fiddyment
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 4K
Search the forum,

Discuss New Career (hopefully!!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

Also well worth while taking up as much training (sometimes free is you ask nicely) as you can manage.
I'd suggest BAL as a starter... Tiling Training - Book Now | BAL Adhesives

Hi Jaclyn

Welcome to TF

You will find great advice here, all of the above is spot on.. just reading through all the posts i've learnt heaps and i've been tiling for 11 years..

Stay away from builders always go with your gut feeling

U

Unused Account 1

Im in your area jaclyn,its best to do jobs for family and friends,friends of friends,thats how you build it up ,but best to go with a local tiler to get experience,a couple of days a week for free,thats what i did while i was at college ,went with the best guy about for free ,the best thing i did ,good luck

J

Jaclyn Fiddyment

Im in your area jaclyn,its best to do jobs for family and friends,friends of friends,thats how you build it up ,but best to go with a local tiler to get experience,a couple of days a week for free,thats what i did while i was at college ,went with the best guy about for free ,the best thing i did ,good luck
I haven't purchased any tools yet,didn't know whether it was best to wait until I got some experience?

Reply to New Career (hopefully!!) in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen