Search the forum,

Discuss Metro tiles internal and external corners in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Hello. Can anyone advise me on what is the best method to deal with internal corners using metro tiles. Also for external corners, would it be easier and look better to mitre or cover with a trim. Many thanks

R

rj1884

My apologies I probably didn't explain it properly. In relation to the internal corners would it be better to mitre or if there's a cut into the corner and a cut coming out of the corner leave them and silicone the joint with the 2 cuts edges. Many thanks

R

rj1884

I'm hopefully starting the job soon so I'll put some pictures on once done. Cheers mate.

Reply to Metro tiles internal and external corners in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen