Search the forum,

Discuss Left Hand Tiling Trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Coppy

Please could anyone recommend a website to purchase these and any idea what makes are the best 1s i know rubi do a selection?

B

bugs183

I'm left handed, and i've been tiling over twenty years with right handed trowels and i've never found it a problem.
I bought a left handed trowel last year and couldn't get on with it!

C

Coppy

Thanks for the point of direction guys i find that a left hand trowel was easier to use when i done my course i need 3 new trowels mosaic, wall, floor, 3mm/4mm,6mm,10mm scallop would you guys get stainless steel?

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome: - stainless steel! Wow that sounds great, but unfortunately for me my £2-50 trowels from Great Mills DIY are all the pension will stretch. With some of the admixes that you need now they don't stay clean very long and by the time they have been hit by a hammer/cleaned in acid they don't look very good.
I did work for a little chap many years ago who used to tell me about the good old days when he was on the tools, he had the cleanest stainless steel trowels as an apprentice - he's now worth a bit with one of the largest tile companies in that country - so now I know where I went wrong:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

Reply to Left Hand Tiling Trowels in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen