Search the forum,

Discuss Large New Build - Bicester - Wall And Floor Tilers Required in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We have a large scheme starting very quickly in Bicester.

There is wall and floor tiling to be completed, and we will be looking to throw a few men on the job.

If you are near this area, or think it is within reach, please give me a shout ASAP

We have got a fair few lads working for us who are on the forum, we treat everyone fairly, and pay on time!

JP

Reaction score
We have a large scheme starting very quickly in Bicester.

There is wall and floor tiling to be completed, and we will be looking to throw a few men on the job.

If you are near this area, or think it is within reach, please give me a shout ASAP

We have got a fair few lads working for us who are on the forum, we treat everyone fairly, and pay on time!

JP
I'm not too far away in Aylesbury and would be interested in more details please.
Happy to give references.
Steven

Reply to Large New Build - Bicester - Wall And Floor Tilers Required in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen