Discuss Looking to hire - Australia wall/floor tiler work VISAs available in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Dependent on jobs - vary week to week
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Canberra, Australia
Hi all;

We're looking at hiring skilled Wall/floor tilers to join our team in Canberra, Australia;

Work would primarily be bathroom/kitchen renovations (however we also have multi-unit commercial buildings)

We would be willing to offer initial employment on a Temporary Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) for a probation period of 3 months, after which staff are eligible for a Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482 - 4 years) and eventually a Permanent residence VISA under the Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)

Candidates must:
  • hold a tiling NVQ as the skilled visa requires that you have begun or have completed a skills assessment, within a three year period, before VISA submission
  • Have had a minimum of 2 years in the profession
  • Provide a portfolio of works completed
  • Hold a drivers license
At this stage we have 2 positions available;

We'll obviously help people get set-up here as it is a fair hike to come to Australia

For anyone who is interested/after further details such as wage/work conditions, please contact me directly and I'll provide our details to discuss

Thanks!
Leif

A

Ali albania

I am from albania..my profession is tiler
I have 7years experience
I want work visa

M

Muhammad fiaz

I am from albania..my profession is tiler
I have 7years experience
I want work visa
I am from UK and am wishing to know about becoming a tiler in Australia please? Do tilers find work easy in Australia or do they not like the British?

Reply to Looking to hire - Australia wall/floor tiler work VISAs available in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks