Discuss Just finished my tiling course! Go easy on me. :) in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Just Rizzle

hi and welcome your gender can be a great advantage. i know several female tradespeople and there main advantage is there attention to detail. good luck and enjoy :)

D

Dougs Third Go

hi and welcome your gender can be a great advantage. i know several female tradespeople and there main advantage is there attention to detail. good luck and enjoy :)
always raises an eyebrow when I tell people I'm married to a welder..Good luck and persevere @Female tiler ...things aren't as gender dominated as they were once perceived to be :)

D

Deleted member 52782

Welcome to the forum Kristine. I've moved your post to a thread of its own. It'll get a better response that way. Where did you do your course? Was it any good? We're always looking for course feedback to be posted in the tiling courses forum if you ever have a few minutes one day. :)

Good luck in finding a tiler to take you on. I know quite a few are doing well at the moment so maybe they have some space.

Can I make a recommendation? - Change your location from a postal code to a county. I'd hate to think you ended up with a stalker from online somehow. I'd like to think we're all okay on here but I know for sure we have some right idiots come and go from time to time.

(Mike from Sweden - anybody remember him?!)
And how I can change my adress. Was looking in to it but can't find

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
:)If you go to your profile and then account details you can put your area in there.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
You can also add your business to our free directory here if you like!

Reply to Just finished my tiling course! Go easy on me. :) in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks