• Thread starter Dumbo
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 6K

Discuss I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

After the way they ‘cheated’ with their diving against Newcastle on Saturday, I was totally against their season end.
But to outplay Barcelona and score 4 goals they deserve the next game.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm no Liverpool fan but I will support any English club over any foreign club . 4-0 against one of the best teams at the moment overturning a 3-0 deficit . Well done Liverpool.

Any English club, except one!!!

Well done Liverpool, truly inspirational

Reaction score
He's talking about Man Utd ,anyway if Messi ,Neymar Mbappe had do what Alexander-Arnold did for the 4th goal it would have been lorded a world class & brilliance, but because he's a young English kid so cheeky & no i'm not a Liverfool fan or a Manc either,

D

Dumbo

I want to see leeds in the premiership , i think that is wjere they should be mainly because when I was growing up they were the team . Billy Bremner, Peter lorimer if I remember rightly pretty much half the Scottish national team .

Reaction score
Well they best buck their ideas up because of the four teams in the the play offs Leeds set of results are the worst over the last 4 games

Reply to I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks