• Thread starter Dumbo
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 6K
Search the forum,

Discuss I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

After the way they ‘cheated’ with their diving against Newcastle on Saturday, I was totally against their season end.
But to outplay Barcelona and score 4 goals they deserve the next game.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm no Liverpool fan but I will support any English club over any foreign club . 4-0 against one of the best teams at the moment overturning a 3-0 deficit . Well done Liverpool.

Any English club, except one!!!

Well done Liverpool, truly inspirational

Reaction score
He's talking about Man Utd ,anyway if Messi ,Neymar Mbappe had do what Alexander-Arnold did for the 4th goal it would have been lorded a world class & brilliance, but because he's a young English kid so cheeky & no i'm not a Liverfool fan or a Manc either,

D

Dumbo

I want to see leeds in the premiership , i think that is wjere they should be mainly because when I was growing up they were the team . Billy Bremner, Peter lorimer if I remember rightly pretty much half the Scottish national team .

Reaction score
Well they best buck their ideas up because of the four teams in the the play offs Leeds set of results are the worst over the last 4 games

Reply to I'm no Liverpool fan . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen